Contact information

zela21@hotmail.com ~ 250-747-0505

Monday, January 10, 2011

Just About Complete and Just About Started

Supporting women in labor has been a dream of mine since I lived in Edmonton and was a mother of only two children.  A friend of mine supported me in this decision and my husband went above and beyond helping me reach this goal.  I am finishing up the essays required for my certificate through Doulas Of North America (DONA) International and have become excited seeing the end of this approval process. Once this is completed I would like to continue my education by becoming a certified Lamaze Child Birth Educator and also complete the Lactation Educator through CAPPA.  I know that I won't be able to reach out to or help all women but I hope that those lives I touch will be beneficial for them. If you are considering hiring a Doula please choose someone that you are comfortable with...
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment